Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas Part II

On Christmas Eve we arrived home at about 11:00 p.m. I wrapped the rest of the presents for Jason's side of the family and then I made the Christmas breakfast that has to refrigerate overnight. Jason and I didn't get to bed until around 1:00. Jason said not to set the alarm. We will just wake up whenever we wake up. He figured we'd wake up around 9:00 or 9:30 so it was pretty funny when he woke me up at 6:45 saying he couldn't sleep. When I asked why he said it was because of his present under the tree. What a cutie. So this brings us to
Christmas Morning

The Christmas tree never looks so beautiful as it does on Christmas morning.

Here is our Christmas breakfast. It doesn't look that great in the photograph but it is so good. It's a sausage, egg, and cheese casserole. Growing up my Mom made this for us every Christmas. I've made it for Jason the last four years.


Here is Jason with his Christmas present. I stood in line in Wal-Mart the day after Thanksgiving to get this for him. It is an XBOX 360 and Guitar Hero III combo. Jason wanted an XBOX so bad. Because of the shape of the box (it was longer because of the Guitar Hero) he had no idea that I got that for him. He was so excited. Yay!

Here is Jason's XBOX and my my present from Jason, the complete seasons of Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman. Yay!

Then we went to Jason's mom's house to open presents and spend time with the other side of our family. This is my nephew Vincent (16 months). Isn't he just adorable? I love that kid.

2 comments:

Russell and Ashley Forrest said...

Now JAson can play xbox with Russell via the internet. I'm not sure how it works, but you can do it. Sounds like you had a great Christmas! He sounds and looks like a little kid excited for his present!

Natasha and Jesse said...

Looks like you had a good Christmas! I love Dr. Quinn, that's such a great present.