Friday, December 26, 2008

Part I

Christmas Part I
The Saturday before Christmas I went to my sister Karen's house. I told her that I had to be back home for church in the morning to teach my Young Women's class because I really shouldn't miss it. So I left her house at 6:30 a.m. so I could go to my ward. I always bring my nephews Seth-11 and Vincent- 16 months to church with me. We made it up until about 15 minutes before church was over and then Vincent threw up all over me. How very lovely. I'm sure my Beehives (12 and 13 year olds) appreciated the scene. The point is Tuesday I got sick. Lovely. The next day (24th) I felt better but not great. That brings us to Christmas Eve. My family was meeting at my sister Amy's house in the afternoon. I left work early thinking I wouldn't be able to make it but after taking a nap Jason and I decided that I was probably okay to go. So we went to my family's Christmas. I love getting together with my family especially at Christmas. Here are a few pictures from that night.
Here is Tessa on the way to Amy and Mike's house. The heater in the car is broken which makes for some cold car rides. Tessa was so cold she was shaking so we put the blanket on her. She just looks so cute.
Here is my cute Mommy. When we were younger we would color pictures and wrap them up to give to her as presents so this year while we were at Karen's all the girls colored pictures and gave them to her for Christmas. Ah, memories.
Tessa was a little overwhelmed with everyone being there. She's not used to being around so many people. She loves it.There's nothing in the world she loves more than people, but at the same time she doesn't know what to do. She kept looking at us with a freaked out look. While we opened presents she came and sat on Jason's lap for comfort. Too cute.
Jason drew Aaron's name. He leaves for his mission in Fresno, CA in February so we wanted to get him something he could use on his mission but he already has most things so we found this. I think it is hilarious.
There were so many cute things that happened. I have a few videos I took that night on my camera that I can't figure out how to put on here. My neice Sierra- 8 got her bike for Christmas. She was so excited. It was so cute. My nephew Zach-7 got his two little stuffed kitties from us. He's a boy's boy all the way except when it comes to his kitties. He loves them and it's so hard to resist getting them for him when he rubs them on his face which is what he did when he opened them up. It was adorable.Karen and I played Elf bowling on the computer. It's a different version then we used to play but it was still fun. I just love spending time with my family.

1 comment:

timpani76 said...

I want that shirt for Erik! Too funny ;)