Saturday, January 31, 2009

My emotional state

For those of you who know me well, you know that I don't...no make that can't hide my emotions well. I cry at movies and so much more but lately I've been even more emotional. I've been taking a new medicine for the last 3 1/2 months and I think it messes with my hormones. So even though I do cry at so many things it's become a little more intensified as of late. (As of late? I think that's me trying to sound smart. Did it work?) So my sister Karen and I were looking at youtube videos. Mostly Americal Idol auditions and America's Got Talent. She showed me this clip from a Britain's Got Talent and it seriously gives me chills and makes me almost cry. I'm not sure if it's a normal emotional Jeanette or a super charged emotional Jeanette. In any case it is so good. Watch it if you'd like.......oh, it's good.

<
P.S. If people think I'm emotional now, just wait until I'm pregnant someday. "Uh-oh. Here comes the water slide." That will be a trip.

No comments: