Saturday, January 31, 2009

Again? No, really you'll like it.

Okay, while we (and while I say we I really mean I - I really don't have split personalities) :) It's like when I was on a mission and since we were always in a companionship I said we all the time. Anyway, since I am on a video kick here I think this video needs to be shown. While we were watching videos we came upon this one and everytime we watch it we laugh very hard. It's from Sweeden Idol (I suppose that's what they call it. In any case it's American Idol only not American because it's made in Sweeden. Yes, I realize you probably totally understood that from the beginning so there was no need for me to even write this sentence. But, honestly who wouldn't want to hear the ramblings I can create? Don't answer that.) :) So here is the video of the day.........or at least the video of the hour.

4 comments:

Renae said...

"You're going to Hollywood!"

Natasha and Jesse said...

HAHAHAHA! That was so funny! I'm really surprised they didn't stop him. Simon sure would have, but honestly I just think they were in shock!

timpani76 said...

It was definitely a contrast between the opera guy and the blonde guy. They could put the blonde guy on world's weirdest videos or something.

Karen said...

Gotta say, I love that guy. You missed Mom doing an impersonation of him. I missed the actions, but heard her sing like him. HA-larious.