Monday, June 29, 2009

First things first

Okay, first things first. My blog apparantly left a comment telling me it was time to update (yes, and it did write that quite awhile ago) and what did it ask for? Well, pictures of little Andrew of course so I thought I'd better do what it asked for and upload some pictures. As you can tell I have a hard time selecting photos of him to post because I want to post them all.....which I didn't. He's just too cute. So there are a lot of pictures but I just couldn't help myself. Just wait until it's my own kid someday. Imagine how hard it would be for me to weed through pictures then. :)

All dressed and ready for his first day at church.
Drew and his daddy. I love the cute little look Andrew is making. So cute.After church Mike showed Andrew what men did after church...take their ties off. It was so cute.

Sleeping baby. Actually, a rare thing in deed. Unless he decides to mix it up and sleep all day which apparantly happens once in a while.

Sweet, sweet baby.

He makes the funniest faces in the world. He's already a riot and he's not even a month old.

Just cute.
Funny baby.
So my little blog I do hope you are find this post to be as blog-worthy as I do. Since you have the same name as the mother of this adorable child I do think you will be pleased. Now, go and give him a kiss from me.

2 comments:

Renae said...

so sweet & cute!

Littlest Liz said...

I LOVE THAT BABY!!! I can't wait 'til I get to see him in August! And hopefully see my 'Nette, too! :D