Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Germy

So it's been awhile. That can be blamed on several different things. I'd like to overlook the most obvious of them all (that ugly, but oh so acurate word called laziness that seems to pop up much to often). Besides that Jason and I have been having our share of illness and other aches and pains. First I woke up a few weeks ago with a bad pain in my shoulder and neck. It got worse for the next few days until it got really bad and started to spasm. Of course it was a Saturday so doctors offices were closed. I ended up having to go to the emergency room. I was loaded up with pain pills and muscle relaxers that made me tired, dizzy, and completly loopy. Then Jason ended up with the stomach flu. I thought I missed it but a little over a week later I ended up with it. Now my eyelid is swollen. My poor dad has shingles though so I guess we don't have much to complain about. In fact I guess Dad wins the "Bug Sandwich" award. So the moral of the story is that here is another blog for you to read even if it is full of germs. :) The good news is Jason's mom said she would make Banana Pudding tonight. Mmmm.

1 comment:

Natasha and Jesse said...

I hope you feel better soon!