Sunday, April 1, 2012

St. Louis Temple

Jason and I were able to go to the temple this past Tuesday and do a session. I am ashamed to admit we haven't been in a long time (years). We were so glad to be able to go and so thankful to my sister Laura for watching Noah. It was hard for me to leave him but it's also so important to go to the temple. We will be trying to go once a month. It was also nice to have time with just Jason and I. It doesn't happen very often (barely ever) and I know that's important too. I didn't take this picture. I found it on a site that has free temple wallpaper pictures and this one is so pretty. I also realized just how important it is to go to the temple as often as we can. We keep hearing we need to go and keep attendance up since the Kansas City temple will be dedicated soon and so many people will then attend that temple. We went to a 2:00 p.m. session on a Tuesday and there were only 2 women and 4 men at the session and that was including Jason and I. I was shocked because there had always been many people there when I attended. I hope we can all start attending more often. Such a beautiful place and what a wonderful spirit it brings to our lives. I hope to be able to attend sometime when my parents are working. That would be so fun. I didn't even think to take a picture of us outside the temple. I was just anxious to get back to Noah and try as hard as we could to miss rush hour traffic since it was 4:00. We lucked out. :)

No comments: