Wednesday, October 6, 2010

More Ramblings

Wow - A post 3 days in a row. How awesome am I? :) (I wouldn't get used to that if I were you.)
Seeing the number of days left makes it feel a lot longer than it did when I just thought about it in weeks. Wow!

We went to the doctor today and got to hear the heartbeat. We haven't heard that since around 6 weeks so it was nice to hear. The baby even kicked the dopplar or near it anyway. Cute little stinker. It was awesome though because I can't feel the baby kicking or moving yet so it was cool to hear it do it. It is just amazing to know that there is an actual baby in there moving around. It still feels like it should be the little peanut looking thing we saw in the 6 week ultrasound. We got to set up the ultrasound appointment too. YAY!! October 26 we will (hopefully) know the sex of the baby and I can't wait.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Bam! I'm here, Mama!