Sunday, March 15, 2009

Correction

I'm fairly certain that the phrase should have been "What goes around comes around". Which would mean that I totally butchered the phrase on the title of my last post. The more I think about it the more confusing it seems to be. Is "What goes around comes around" the correct phrase? I think so. Hm... Somehow the knowledge that I messed it up (I think) bothers me and I could go back and just change the title of the blog but instead I have to write a whole post about how I screwed up. :)

4 comments:

Renae said...

That insurance story is AWESOME!! WTG judge! I feel a bit bad for the insurance company, but they should have known better I guess.

Karen said...

Love the correction. You crack me up.

timpani76 said...

I think it means the same thing, so it's technically not an error. It's mostly just funny that you pointed it out when I do not think anyone noticed ;)

Karen said...

Hey, when do you work this weekend?