3. Gymnastics. Always wanting to be the youngest in the Olympics.
4. Paper dolls. "I can't stop smiling." Aaron "murdering" Spider...so of course Sally had to go too. (That kind of reminds me of that lady on Addams Family Values.) "The 4 stoways outside the window." and how we can still remember their names.
5. Riding to school after Seminary with "You know who" (not Voldemort) and how mad you got when he accidentally "you know what." Could that one be any more coded?
6. Kate and Allie - Blockbuster. "Are you doing a school project or something?" "We're babysitting."
7. BIG DEBBIE
8. Nintendo thumbs!
9. Our many cooking shows. Remember the one where you made Kool-aid?
10. Our love of Saved By the Bell. Acting out their Cheers and of course the scene when Kelly breaks up with Zach.
11. Splitting your pants during Institute.
12. At Denny's in Rolla after Institute - "I GOT IT!"
13. Around midnight - "Here's what we're gonna do. We're gonna take a little nap."
14. Finger dancing to the theme song of Arrested Development to "prove" you were awake.
15. Harry Potter trivia in the dark, with candles, "pumpkin pasties", etc. How excited we were to see the first Harry Potter movie. Humming the theme music in Goody's.
16. You dressing up for the Lord of the Rings movie. Hahaha. I still can't believe you did that.
17. Coming home from your first date.
18. The Blue Bikers Club. Remember how we wrote the name of our club in nail polish on the storage closet wall?
19. "I gotta save Jeanette." "I don't want stitches."
20. Playing school with Aaron, Tepka, and Bridget during the summer and then getting really mad because they were going out of town and were going to miss "school". Seriously, didn't they understand priorities?? :)
21. You embellishing a story. "Wait. That never happened."
22. "What did you see at the parade?" "Candy". That was my favorite part too. That and Dad giving us his jacket.
23. "Smiley B"
24. Raking the leaves into a house with hallways, doors, rooms, etc. That was awesome. We have to teach our kids the awesomeness of the leaf house.
25. Blanket tents. We made AWESOME blanket tents. Remember the time we actually used a tent pole?
26. Begis and Bethie B. - You zoning out when I was talking about the book, reading the Rolaids bottle - gas, then the noise outside. As the Stomach Churns - Your long flowing hair. You are but a lowly, worthless servant and I am heir to the Slytherin throne. I'm a mother?
27. Aaron and the orange.
28. Playing school with imaginary students. We were both teachers with our own classes. My students were of course angels and you were over there getting mad at your students. "Billy. I saw that." You were totally getting mad at them. They kept getting answers wrong, etc. (when I remembered this at work I was in the back and I just started laughing. Later, when I was waiting on a customer, I remembered this last part and just starting busting up laughing while waiting on the customer) I finally said something to you about how you were acting to the "students" and you said (and I quote) with an angry, frustrated voice, "Well, they're being bad." HAHAHAHA!! Oh, man!
Karen - I am so blessed to have you as a sister and a best friend. I love you!